Saturday, May 24, 2008

SMS from the Ex

I received this sms from the Ex yesterday morning and I posted this to let people know how a child is being alienated from the father. This is not the first time that this is happening.

"Please dont bother coming becase i am out and your son does not want to see you.he has writen a letter to your lawyer which she did not reply. "

She has even got my 14 year old boy to write a letter to my lawyer. Isn't this mental abuse? What are my sons going through?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My ex wife denied me my court appointed weekend and has told me I can't talk to the kids....the kids were present.

Unknown said...

I went to my attorney and we are filing a contempt of court. but what worries me is the girls who are caught in the middle and want to please the ex-wife. She has always been their friend...hardly their mother. However I have been their father..teaching them to be respectful, thankful, polite, etc. I haven't always been their friend...but I am a loving father who wants what is best for them. It isn't always easy when the ex has trashed me and brainwashed them. I have had enough!

Unknown said...

I have called for three days and left messages on theirs home & cell phones and have not had one returned. The Ex's new husband even told me I was badgering them when I asked them why they weren't home when I got there to pick them up. He was listening to the conversation and interrupted me and told me I was not going to talk to them anymore. I am the parent...I have the right to ask those questions. They are the kids. Now the kids are lying for them.

Unknown said...

I will repost this since I forgot to check the followup box....My ex-wife denied me my court appointed weekend and has told me I can't talk to the kids....The kids were present...