Friday, May 9, 2008

Inefficient Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat

I have 2 wonderful sons whom are undergoing mental abuse with their mother (ex-wife) and her boyfriend. My youngest was molested when he was only 4 years of age. I have been pursuing this matter with Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat as well as the police since 2004. I am now planning to sue the Kementerian Wanita for not taking the necessary action when needed. JKM went to the extent of telling me that if I made too much noise, they’ll take my boys away and put them in a welfare dept. home. Of course, they also reminded me what these homes were like. It is apparently a place where kids get sodomized!

I have also gone to court to vary the court order and the so called 'learned' judge had the audacity to call my boys (14 years and 7 years old)ungrateful children in front of the lawyers. The judge is only a JC and is incapable of accessing the situation or the damage being caused to the children. There have been numerous police reports made, including some made by my ex-wife and yet NO action has been taken. Useless illiterate cops are incapable of handling this type of situation.

We should begin a class action law suit against the Kementerian Wanita and prod them for information. How many children have they destroyed and how many more will they destroy? Their entire country is filled with social related issues and I will be going after Kementerian for failing in it’s obligation and duties. They have committed treason to the public and must be hanged in public!

To the Malaysian Public, if you don’t do something about what is happening at the Kementerian wanita, we have failed our duty towards our children and this nation. We are responsible for putting this shitheads in power and now we must fix the problem. We cannot simply stand and watch. Let us do something and not just talk. Our nation will no longer have normal kids in the next 20 years or so and it’s our fault, if we don’t do something now.

Please respond to my comments if you want to join us to fight for our children’s rights. You may also visit http://www.pemalik.org for further info.

No comments: